So, there is a game going around on photographers blogs, where you have to tell 8 things about yourself that other people don't know. Michael Norwood tagged me, so here it goes . . .
1. When I was about three or four my sister fed me dog poo as a joke. I got sick and she had to give me her new set of markers as consolation. It was pretty crazy.
2. I was an extra in the movie "The Adams Family Values". Yes, it is the sequal. Christina Ricci didn't like me very much, not sure why.
3. My guilty pleasure is Justin Timberlake and really hip hop in general. I went and saw him in concert this year with my friend Catalina, it was amazing.
4. I spent the first 15 years of my life in a dance studio for about 4 hours a day. Ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, I love to dance . . . and I watch "So you think you can dance" and I think to myself . . . "I could totally do that" . . . even though I really can't!
6. Confession: I have watched "You've got mail" about fifty times. It is one of the cutest movies ever made.
7. I met my husband in kindergarten. No, it wasn't love at first sight. We didn't start dating until we were 21, but I have known him my whole life. He is lovely in every way.
8. When I was 14 I auditioned for the role of Topanga on Boy Meets World, and I actually made it to call backs. Matt Sampietro likes to still call me Topanga, it's pretty funny. Thank the good Lord that didn't happen.
I now tag Jen Manuele