Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Bridal Make-up



This is a shout out to my beautiful sister, Elisha Reynoso. She is a make-up artist and esthetician at Metropolis Body Spa and she has been beautifying brides for the last nine years. Heck, she has been beautifying me for the last nine years! She is versatile and actually listens to what you want, and yes, she can do beautiful make-up that looks natural. She is also educated in make-up for photography. So to all of you ladies out there this is my recommendation . . . call her now. She books up fast!

To see some of her work check out my last post, David & Christie. She did Christie's make-up, she also did Amy Stillwater (you can do a search for weddings on the blog).

Did I mention that she is the sweetest individual in the world?

559-679-3809

No comments:

Post a Comment